Is social media relevant? If it's current popularity as anything to gauge it by, then the answer is yes.
A recent article on VentureBeat gives some fascinating insight into how popular the different social media platforms are. In a mere 60 seconds the following happens:
- 2 million videos viewed on YouTube
- 700,000 messages sent on Facebook
- 175,000 tweets on Twitter
- 7,610 searches on LinkedIn
- 2,000 check-ins on Foursquare
As a business, if you aren't getting your name out there socially, you really are missing out on a very cost effective advertising platform.
Other related posts:
Cyber attacks on NZ small business
How one database query can fix HOP cards
Review: Navman MiVUE680
comments powered by Disqus